Along with the Redmi Note 7, Xiaomi today also announced the Redmi Note 7 Pro. Just like the Note 7, the 7 Pro packs a 6.3-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display with narrow bezels. This time around the phone comes powered by Snapdragon 675 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM with Android Pie and MIUI 10 on top.
The main highlight of the smartphone is its 48-megapixel rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.79 aperture. It offers 12MP output by default using super pixel tech, but you can enable 48MP output in Pro mode. There is a 5-megapixel secondary sensor for taking in-depth related info for better Portrait shots.
On the front, there is a 13-megapixel selfie camera with AI beautify and AI portrait features as well as AI face unlock. Like the Note 7, the 7 Pro also comes with a massive 4000mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 for 18W fast charging but you will have to buy the 18W fast charger as an extra accessory.
Redmi Note 7 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 CPU
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 6P lens, PDAF, EIS, 5MP secondary camera
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4
The Redmi Note 7 Pro comes in Neptune Blue, Nebula Red and Space Black and is priced at INR 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version while the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs INR 16,999. The phone goes on sale exclusively on Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home stores starting from March 13.