We saw Redmi announce the Redmi Watch recently in China, now Xiaomi launched the same product but under the Mi Watch Lite branding. The watch has been launched globally and comes with a set of some decent specs.
The watch features a 1.4-inch touch color LCD screen with 120+ watch faces, 24-hour heart rate monitoring and 50-meter (5 ATM) water resistance and GPS. There is a 230mAh battery powering the watch for up to 9 days with moderate use.
Mi Watch Lite specifications
- 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) touch color LCD screen
- 350 nits brightness, 60% NTSC color gamut
- 3-axis accelerometer and gyroscope, Barometer (altimeter), Compass
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 11 Sports modes: Outdoor Running, Treadmill, Outdoor Cycling, Open water swimming, Freestyle, Pool swimming, Cricket, Trekking, Trail run, Walking and Indoor cycling
- Heart Rate monitoring, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Sleep Monitoring, Breathing, Notifications, Weather, Clock, Alarm, Flashlight, Music Control, Idle alerts
- GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
- Water Resistant (5ATM or 50 meters)
- 230mAh battery with 9 days battery life with typical use, 10 hours with continuous GPS use in sports mode
The Mi Watch Lite comes in Black, Ivory and Navy blue colors with matching straps and Olive and Pink straps. The watch will hit the Thailand market first at a price of 1,390 Thai Baht (INR 3,450 approx.)