Xiaomi just announced Mi Band 2, the company’s latest fitness and sleep tracker in the Mi Band lineup. The main change compared to the Mi Band and the Mi Band Pulse is the 0.42-inch OLED display that shows time, steps and also heart rate when you tap the button below the display. You can also set it to show time or steps when you lift the band.
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 specifications
- 0.42-inch OLED display with scratch-resistant glass, anti-fingerprint coating shows time, step and heart rate
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep
- 7g ultra light body
- IP67 ratings for water resistance
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 70mAh Li-po battery with up to 20 days of standby
The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 comes in black color with colorful wrist bands in black, blue, green, orange and other colors and is priced at 149 yuan ($22 / Rs. 1520 approx.). It is now available for order through mi.com in China and will go on sale starting from June 7th. No details about the global roll out yet.