Xiaomi at its Redmi Note 8 series launch, also announced the new Mi Air Purifier 2C for the Indian market. The new Mi Air Purifier 2C has been specially made for the Indian market and brings a lot of elements down from the Mi Air Purifier 2 series at this lower price point.
The purifier has dual filtration technology, HEPA filter, 360-degree air suction, and real-time air quality indicator. There is no LED display like on the pricier model to display the real-time AQI but the LED gets the job done.
Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C features
- Toggle between different modes from auto to custom.
- Mi Home app lets you check the indoor and outdoor air quality, temperature, and humidity, adjust the fan strength.
- The 360-degree cylindrical triple-layer filter traps pollutants from all angles, filtering 99.37% indoor pollution
- Dual-layer filter can remove micron-sized particles, catch harmful bacteria and even effectively removes harmful substances, and also eliminates odors.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate, or CADR, of 350 cubic meters per hour to cover 452 sqft.
The Mi Air Purifier 2C will be available from mi.com starting today, October 16th, 4 PM and will also be available from Amazon.in, Flipkart and Mi Home Stores starting October 18th.