Vivo’s V9, company’s 1st smartphone sporting “the notch” was expected to launch in India on March 27th, now the company has confirmed that the phone will launch in India on March 23rd. Now the detailed specifications and the features of the phone has been listed of official Vivo India site ahead of launch and hands on shots are floating over the web.
The leak confirms 6.3-inch FHD+ 19:9 display, 16MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, 24MP front camera with A.I face beauty, AR Stickers, dedicated dual SIM slots, Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0.
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3260mAh battery