Sony finally caved into the growing trend of the Truly Wireless Earphones (TWS) and have announced the Sony WF-1000XM3. Sony WF-1000XM3 truly wireless earphones features a Tri-hold structure for a secure fit along with high friction rubber surface which ensures that these earbuds stay snug.
The WF-1000XM3 also features an HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1e and comes with active noise cancellation feature with dual noise sensor technology. It has a 6mm driver unit and also comes with a Digital Sound Enhancement Engine HX. The in-built battery claims to deliver up to 32 hours of play time and there is also support for fast charging. The magnetic charging case charges through a USB Type-C cable which is also included in the box.
Sony WF-1000XM3 specifications
- Closed, dynamic type
- HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1e
- 6mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil)
- 20Hz – 20,000Hz Frequency response
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Up to 32-hour playtime
- Dual noise sensor technology
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated ON/OFF switch
- Magnetic charging case with USB Type-C port and fast charging
- Support for Google Assistant
Pricing and Availability
Sony WF-1000XM3 comes in black and silver colour options and is priced at 220 GBP (US$ 276 / INR 18,890 approx.). They go on sale mid-august in the western markets while the India availability is still unknown.