Redmi just announced their newest budget smartphone Redmi 7A for the Indian market. The new Redmi 7A comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display and is powered by the Snapdragon 439 with Android 9 Pie & MIUI 10 on top.
The phone has a polycarbonate body, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, features wireless FM Radio, and packs a 4000mAh battery with support for 10W (5V/2A) charging. Like other Redmi 7 series phones, this also has a splash-resistant P2i coating.
Redmi 7A specifications
- 5.45-inch HD+ display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX486, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio
- Splash resistant (P2i nano-coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery
The Redmi 7A comes in Matte Blue, Matte Gold and Matte Black colors, is priced at INR 5799 (Only till this July, after that it will cost INR 5999) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs INR 5999 (Only till this July, after that it will cost INR 6199). It will be available from Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home stores starting from July 11th. It also comes with 2 years of warranty.