POCO just announced their newest budget smartphone, the POCO M3 globally. The phone will be available in the European market for now with the availability expanding to other regions in the coming weeks.
The phone packs a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD Dotdrop screen with 90.34% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 SoC, 48-megapixel primary rear camera with LED flash along with a 2-megapixel 4cm macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
For selfie buffs, there is an 8-megapixel camera and the phone comes in a two-tone finish, something first in the POCO lineup. There is an anti-fingerprint finish on the body and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Powering the phone is a 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
POCO M3 specifications
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 662 processor with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 48MP rear camera (f/1.79), 2MP depth, 2MP macro camera (f/2.4)
- 8MP front camera (f/2.05)
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The POCO M3 comes in Power Black, Cool Blue and POCO Yellow colours, is priced at $149 (INR 11,035) for the 4GB RAM/64GB storage version and the 4GB RAM/128GB storage version costs $169 (INR 12,515 approx).