Motorola just launched the One Fusion+ smartphone in the Indian market. The phone comes with a 6.5-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 LCD display, and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor.
The phone is launched in just one memory configuration, 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage which can be expanded further up to 1TB with microSD. It features a 64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) and a 16MP pop-up front camera.
As with other Motorola smartphones, this one too runs on Android 10 and packs a large 5000mAh battery with support for 15W TurboPower charging. There is also a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Motorola One Fusion+ specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Total Vision display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and HDR10 support
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage; expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano/nano + microSD)
- Android 10
- Cameras – 64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture, 1.12μm) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm)
- Front – 16MP with f/2.2 aperture, 1μm
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack, Single loudspeaker
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh with 15W TurboPower charging
The Motorola One Fusion+ comes in Moonlight White and Twilight Blue colours, is priced at INR 16,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting June 24th.