Honor just launched the Honor 9X Pro in the Indian market, like we reported a few weeks back. The phone comes with a 6.59-inch FHD+ FullView LCD display. It is powered by the new Kirin 810 SoC with GPU Turbo 9.0.
The phone runs on Android 10 with EMIUI 9.1 on top with the Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) instead of Google Services. Since there is no Google PlayStore, apps can be downloaded via the Huawei AppGallery app store. The brand has also inked several partnerships to bring a range of apps and is also working to bring Netflix and other streaming apps.
In terms of optics, the phone has a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor, 16-megapixel pop-up front camera. There is a 4000mAh battery running all the show. In terms of RAM and storage, the phone is available in just one model with 6GB of RAM and 256GB internal storage with support for microSD.
Honor 9X Pro specifications
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ LCD display
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 processor with ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with EMUI 9.1.1, HMS
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4,000mAh battery, 10W charging
The HONOR 9X Pro comes in Midnight Black and Phantom Purple colors, is priced at INR 17,999, with an INR 3,000 discount making the price INR 14,999 during the first sale. It will be available for pre-order from Flipkart starting today till 19th May and will go on sale on 21st May.