Honor finally broke their dry spell and launched the Honor 9X in India. The phone packs a 6.59-inch FHD+ no-notch display with Kirin 710F SoC powering it. At the launch, the phone will come with Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMIUI 9.1.
On the imaging front, the phone features 48-megapixel rear camera, 8MP super-wide-angle camera along with a 2-megapixel camera for capturing portrait shots and a 16-megapixel pop-up front camera.
HONOR 9X specifications
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ 19.5:9 display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery
The HONOR 9X comes in Midnight Black and Sapphire Blue colors options, is priced at INR 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs INR 16,999. It will be available from Flipkart starting January 19th. The 4GB + 128GB version will be available at Rs. 12,999 on the first day of sale.