ASUS just launched their newest smartphone in the indian market called the Zenfone Max Pro M1 . Zenfone Max Pro M1 has a 5.99-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by Snapdragon 636 SoC with up to 6GB RAM, runs stock Android 8.1 (Oreo), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera to capture the depth information for portrait shots and a 8-megapixel front camera with LED flash.
The catching points are the presence of a massive 5000mAh battery, dual cameras and stock Android. It also has support for fast charging using 10W fast charger that can charge the phone in 2 hours and 42 minutes from 0 to 100%. The company has also introduced an accessory passive amplifier for the phone called Max Box that can amplify the sound two times and comes bundled with the smartphone.
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, 85% NTSC color gamut, 450 nits brightness
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB /6GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP / 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP / 16MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, 5-magnet speaker, NXP Smart Amp
- Dimensions: 159x 76x 8.46mm; Weight: 180g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging