ASUS today has launched ZenBook Flip S (UX370), which according to the company is the world’s thinnest convertible laptop at just 10.9mm thickness and is also one of the lightest at 1.1kg. ZenBook Flip S sports a 13-inch Full HD multitouch NanoEdge 360° flippable display that has support for active stylus. It is crafted from a single block of aerospace-grade 6013 aluminum alloy, a material that is lighter than standard laptop alloy but 50 percent stronger.
The 360° ErgoLift hinge has a dual-action mechanism that lifts and tilts the keyboard into comfortable typing position when the display is opened beyond 135°. ZenBook Flip S is powered by Intel Core 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U, 16GB RAM, an SATA3 512G M.2 SSD and runs Windows 10. There is a Harman Kardon-certified stereo audio system with Smart Amp and a fingerprint sensor with support for Microsoft Hello for easy and secure login.
Asus promises up to 11 hours of battery life and support for fast charging that can charge up to 60% in just 49 minutes.
- 13.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Ultra Slim 300nits, 16:9 touch screen display with 72% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U processor 1.8 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz) withIntel UHD Graphics 620
- 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM, 512GB SATA3 M.2 SSD
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- VGA Web Camera
- WiFi 802.11ac , Bluetooth 4.1, 2x USB3.1 Type C (Gen 1) support Display/Power Delivery
- Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack
- Dimensions: 311mm x 211 x 10.9mm; Weight: 1.1 kg
- 3.5mm headphone and mic combo jack, 2-speaker ASUS SonicMaster Premium stereo audio, Harman Kardon-certified, Smart amplifier
- 39Wh, 2S1P, 2-cell Li-ion with up to 11 hours battery life, fast charging