Xiaomi just launched the Mi Band 4 in the Indian market. The new Band comes with a 0.95-inch AMOLED color display with touch capability and is protected by 2.5D scratch-resistant glass. The band is also 5ATM water-resistant so that you can take it for swimming under 50 meters.
There are about 80 new watch faces that you could choose from with-in the Mi Fit app. The Mi Band 4 has a 6-axis high-precision sensor, 6 sports modes, can track swimming data in real-time, and supports smart stroke recognition.
Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4 specifications
- 0.95-inch (120 x 240 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen display with up to 400 nits brightness, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more, Music controls
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- 135mAh Li-Ion polymer battery with up to 20 days of battery life
The Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4 comes in Black color with additional colored straps in Orange, Violet and Purple colors. The band is priced at INR 2,299 and will be available from September 19th on Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home.