Xiaomi just launched the Mi 10 5G in the Indian market, their first flagship to come to the country in 2 years. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
Snapdragon 865 processor is at its heart with the Snapdragon X55 5G Modem. The phone also comes with a VC liquid cooling and a multi-layer graphite sheet for better heat dissipation. Out of the box, Mi 10 5G runs on Android 10 with MIUI 11 out of the box and a planned update to MIUI 12 should be rolling out in a month or so.
It comes with quad rear cameras that include a 108MP Samsung sensor with support for OIS, 13MP ultra wide-angle camera, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro cameras. At the front, you get a 20MP selfie shooter. The phone packs a 4780mAh battery with support for 30W wired and wireless fast charging and 10w wireless reverse charging. In addition to this, there is support for WIFI 6 and NFC.
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4780mAh battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging 10w wireless reverse charging
The Xiaomi Mi 10 comes in Coral Green and Twilight Grey colors, is priced at INR 49,999 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version, and the 8GB RAM with a 256GB storage version costs INR 54,999. The sales start on May 18 with Pre-orders going live today on Amazon and Mi.com.