Smartron has launched tband, the company’s first wearable device. It has ECG (Electrocardiography) and BP (Blood Pressure) monitoring to measure a Unique Fatigue & Stress Factor in addition to the ability to continuously measure heart rate as well as resting heart rate. The thealth app gives the user an overall Health Index score which is a combination of activity tracking, calorie count, sleeping patterns, stress & fatigue levels as well as Blood Pressure and Heart Health.
It has 18mm changeable straps making it a stylish accessory. It has a 100mAh battery that lasts for 2-4 days depending on notifications and usage.
- 0.96-inch (128×64 pixels) OLED touch display
- MT2523/MT2511 processor
- Bluetooth 4.1, Compatible with Android 5.0+ and iOS 8.3+ or above
- Call, Text and Application Notifications with DnD, Upto 10 Customizable Alarms, Sedentary Reminders, and Wrist Detection
- Activity tracking, Sleep Monitoring, 24/7 HRM, Resting Heart Rate, HRV, ECG, BP, Stress, Fatigue, Weather, Steps, Calorie Burn, Distance, Exercise BPM and Pace
- Sensors: 3-Axis Accelerometer, ECG, Optical heart rate monitor (PPG)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 100mAH battery with 2 to 4 days of battery life