Samsung has announced Galaxy S20 FE (Fan Edition) at an online event yesterday. The phone packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Flat Display with 120Hz refresh rate and comes in five different colours.
It is powered by Snapdragon 865 / Exynos 990 SoC depending on the market and up to 8GB RAM. S20 FE runs the latest Android 10 with OneUI on top packed with features like the Samsung Health, Samsung Pay etc. The phone has IP68 ratings for water resistance and packs a 4,500mAh battery with support for wired 25W wired fast charging.
In terms of optics, comes with a primary 12-megapixel primary sensor with OIS, 12-megapixel Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view and 8-megapixel Telephoto lens with OIS for 3X optical Zoom and up to 30X digital zoom. There is also a 32-megapixel front-facing camera.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 990 processor with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 128/256GB internal storage expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10 with OneUI
- Single SIM / Hybrid SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, 79˚ FOV, OIS, 8MP Telephoto lens with 32° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optical Zoom, Up to 30x Super-Resolution Zoom, 12MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Surround sound with Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/NSA Sub6 / mmWave (Optional), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4,500mAh with 25W fast charging, WPC Qi wireless fast charging, Wireless PowerShare
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE comes in Cloud Red, Cloud Orange, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy and Cloud White. It is priced at $699 in the US and €599 starting for the European market. India pricing and availability is yet to be announced.