Samsung took a U-turn with its newest smartphones the M10 and M20. After their success in the market, the next phone in line was the M30 which the brand announced today in the Indian market. The phone sports a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display and features triple rear cameras which includes a 13-megapixel main camera, 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots and a 5-megapixel 123-degree ultra-wide lens.
The phone sports the same design that the M20 has with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. In terms of processing the phone is powered by Exynos 7904 14nm SoC and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. The phone sports a massive 5,000mAh battery and comes with a 15W fast charger.
Samsung Galaxy M30 specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7904 14nm processor
- Mali-G71 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Samsung Experience 9.5
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5-megapixel secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide angle camera with 123-degree wide-angle lens
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M30 comes in Gradation Blue and Gradation Black colors and is priced at INR 14990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs INR 17,990. The phone goes on sale starting March 7th on Amazon and Samsung e-store.