Samsung put up a teaser today on Flipkart for the upcoming Galaxy F41. This is the first F series smartphone, a series specially made for the Indian market. Samsung has confirmed Super AMOLED Infinity-U screen, triple rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 6000mAh battery for the phone.
According to the teaser page, the phone will be announced on October 8th, with sales commencing shortly after it. We also see some specs highlighted there including the 6,000mAh battery and sAMOLED display.
Samsung Galaxy F41 rumoured specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Exynos 9611 processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera + 8MP ultra-wide + depth / macro sensor
- 32MP front camera
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Judging by the rumoured specs, the phone should be announced around the INR 16-18k price point.