Redmi just announced a pair of new truly wireless earbuds called the Redmi Eardbuds S, as we had revealed last week. These tws buds are rebranded Redmi AirDots S that launched a couple of months back in the Chinese market.
They come with mono and binaural mode with easy switching. Each earbud has a 7.2mm driver in it delivering bass-heavy sound. There is also the DSP environmental noise cancellation technology that elevates your calling experience along with Bluetooth 5.0 on board.
Redmi Earbuds S has IPX4 ratings for water resistance and can last for 4 hours on a music loop while the charging case offers up to 12 hours of backup.
Redmi Earbuds S specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with Realtek RTL8763BFR chip
- 7.2mm dynamic driver unit
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- 122ms low latency game mode
- DSP Environmental Noise Cancellation
- Water-resistant (IPX4)
- 3 sets of silicone ear tips
- 43mAh battery on earbuds, 300mAh battery on the charging case
The Redmi Earbuds S comes in Black color with a price tag of INR 1,799. They will go on sale on mi.com, Amazon.in, Mi Home and Mi Studio starting May 27th.