Realme just entered into the TV market with the launch of their Realme Smart TV. The TV has been launched in 32-inch HD Ready and 43-inch Full HD models. Both the models sport a bezel-less design with bezels as thin as 8.7mm with an edge-to-edge panel cover layer for a more immersive experience.
The TV feature a Chroma Boost Picture Engine that enhances the overall picture quality and improves the brightness, color, contrast, and clarity promising stunning visuals. It also comes pre-loaded with Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, and Live Channel, with the ability to download more apps via the Google PlayStore.
The Tv also comes with remote control with quick shortcut buttons for Netflix and Prime Video apps, along with a dedicated YouTube button. There are a set of two speakers on both the models producing a 24W output which the brand claims is best in class.
Realme Smart TV 43-inch and 32-inch specifications
- 43-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD display with up to 400 nits peak brightness, 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10
- 32-inch (1366 × 768 pixels) HD display with 178-degree viewing angle
- 7 display modes: Standard, Vivid, Sport, Movie, Game, Energy Saving
- MediaTek Quad-Core Cortex A53 processor with Mali-470 MP3 GPU
- 1GB 2133MHz RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 9.0 with Chromecast Built-in, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Live channel
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, SPDIF, DVB-T2, Ethernet
- Supports H.264, H.263, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2 x 12W speakers, Dolby Audio
Pricing & Availability
The Realme Smart TV 32-inch HD Ready model is priced at INR 12,999 while the 43-inch Full HD model costs INR 21,999. Both models will be available from Flipkart and realme.com starting from June 2nd.