At a Global event, Poco just announced the company’s latest flagship smartphone the Poco F2 Pro. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch E3 Super AMOLED screen with a 60Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
It’s a full view display, thanks to the pop-up selfie camera mechanism. The phone comes powered by Snapdragon 865 processor with support for 5G SA/NSA using the Snapdragon X55 Modem. There is Game Turbo 3.0, 4D vibration when playing games with Z-axis motor, and runs Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top out of the box.
Coming to the cameras, the phone packs a 64MP Sony IMX686 1/1.7″ sensor, supports four-axis OIS, a 13-megapixel 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP (50mm equivalent) tele macro lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor on the back. A 12-megapixel pop-up front camera with a 3D sensing system sits on the front.
In addition to this, there is support for Wifi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, and Hi-Res audio. The phone comes with a 4,700mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging that can charge the phone fully in 63 minutes.
Poco F2 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ E3 AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.7″ Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens, 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth of field lens with 1.75 μm, 5MP (50mm equivalent telelens) macro lens with 3cm ~ 7cm autofocus macro, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps slow motion at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 120fps slow motion
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, speaker
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4,700mAh battery with 30W fast charging
The Poco F2 Pro comes in Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, and Cyber Grey colors is priced at €499 (INR 40,740 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs €599 (INR 48,870 approx.). The rollout will be gradual and India launch is expected to happen sometime next month.