Oppo just launched their newest mid-range smartphone the F11 Pro in India. The phone is the successor to the Oppo F9 Pro and builds upon the same principles. The phone has a 6.5-inch FHD+ Panoramic screen without a notch with an impressive 90.9% screen-to-body ratio. In terms of processing power, it is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor with 6GB of RAM.
In terms of optics, the F11 Pro comes with dual rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel rear camera with Ultra Night Mode, Dazzle Color Mode along with a 5-megapixel secondary shooter that uses AI Engine and Ultra-clear Engine to deliver a crisp portrait. There is a 16-megapixel pop selfie camera just like the one on the Vivo V15Pro. The phone runs Android 9 Pie out of the box with ColorOS 6.0 on top.
OPPO F11 Pro specifications
- 5-inch Full HD+ display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 processor
- 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 1/2.25″ sensor, 0.8um pixel size, 6P lens, 5MP secondary camera with 1.12um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC flash charge 3.0
The OPPO F11 Pro comes in Thunder Black and Aurora Green colors & is priced at INR 24,990 and will be available from Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm mall, Snapdeal, OPPO store, and offline stores starting from March 15th with pre-orders starting from today.