OnePlus just entered into the TV segment in the Indian market with the OnePlus TV Q1 and OnePlus TV Q1 Pro. Both the models come with a 55-inch 4K QLED panels with 120% NTSC Color Gamut and 96% sRGB. The TVs come with a Gamma Color Magic chipset that handles all the heavy lifting.
There is Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision along with a 50W speaker setup on the Q1 Pro. Both TVs run AndroidTV 9.0 out of the box and come with a 3 years software update guarantee. OnePlus has forged some partnerships with Prime Video, Eros Now, Hungama, Jio Cinema, Zee 5 to provide deeper content integration for their OnePlus Play app.
The Q1 Pro model has 8 speaker stereo system with a sliding soundbar that slides down every time you turn on the TV, while the standard model comes with 4 speaker audio. There is a common remote that comes with both the models and has a minimal feel to it. There are fewer buttons to guarantee a smooth and simple user experience. It has rechargeable Li-ion batteries so that you can charge them using USB Type-C port.
OnePlus TV Q1 and Q1 Pro specifications
- 55-inch (3840 x 2160) 4K QLED panel with 120% NTSC color gamut
- HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, 96% sRGB
- Gamma Color Magic picture processor
- 2.5GB RAM and 8GB storage
- 50W 2.1 channel speaker (8 units in Q1 Pro, 4 in Q1), DTS-HD DOLBY Atmos, DOLBY DIGITAL PLUS
- Android TV 9.0 with OxygenPlay, Prime Video, YouTube, Google Play Movies, Hotstar, ErosNow, Zee5, Hungama, SonyLiv
- Google Assistant built-in, Works with Alexa
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 4 x HDMI (1 x support eARC), 3 x USB (1 x USB2.0, 1 x USB3.0, 1 x USB Type-C)
Pricing and Availability
The OnePlus TV 55 Q1 is priced at INR 69,900 while the OnePlus TV 55 Q1 Pro costs INR 99,900. These two will be available from Amazon.in, Oneplus.in and all OnePlus exclusive offline stores starting September 28th.