Motorola is all set to announce their newest smartphone, the Motorola One Action in India this week. The phone has been officially launched in the US market and has been getting a mixed reception from the users. The phone has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ 21:9 aspect ratio CinemaVision LCD screen and is powered by the new Exynos 9609 processor.
It runs Android Pie, similar to the One Vision that was launched a couple of weeks back. The phone has a 12-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF), 5 MP depth camera and a 117º ultra-wide action video camera with Enhanced Video Stabilization and 2.0µm Quad Pixel technology promise four times more light sensitivity for sharper, brighter videos. There is also a 12-megapixel in-screen camera.
Motorola One Action specifications
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD with 21:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 9609 processor
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture,1.25um pixel size, PDAF, 117-degree Ultra-wide Action camera with 2.0um Quad Pixel technology, f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth-sensing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker with Dolby Audio, dual microphones, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh with 10W charging
There is no word on the pricing right but expect the phone to be priced upwards of INR 15,000. The official launched is planned for August 23rd and we will be there, so stay tuned for the updates.