Lenovo has launched Z6 Pro their top-end smartphone from the Z series in India today. The Lenovo Z6 Pro comes with a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with ultra-narrow bezels, is powered by Snapdragon 855 with up to 12GB of RAM.
There is a quad rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel main sensor with Quad Pixel technology for better low-light images, 16MP 125 ° ultra-wide-angle camera, 8MP telephoto sensor for 4x optical zoom, and a 2MP camera for videos, all with 4K video support. On the front, you get a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
The phone packs a 4000mAh battery with support for 27W fast charging that offers of 2 hours of gaming with 15 minutes of charging.
Lenovo Z6 Pro specifications
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED HDR10 display with DCI-P3 color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, Dual LED flash, 16MP 125 ° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture for 4x, 2MP super video camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2.9um, OIS, ToF camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging
The Lenovo Z6 Pro comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 33,999 and will be available from Flipkart from September 11th.