Lenovo after a brief hiatus in the wearable segment is back with a new product, the Lenovo EGO smartwatch. The EGO smartwatch comes with a monochrome screen with night light mode, promises 20 days battery life, and offers 24/7 heart-rate tracking.
The smartwatch comes packed with smart features like notification alert for calls, messages and apps notifications along with remote camera controls. The watch comes with up to 50-meters water resistance rating that enables it to be used as a swim tracker.
Lenovo EGO smartwatch (HX07) specifications
- 1.6-inch anti-reflective monochrome display with night light mode
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones
- Activity tracking, Sleep tracking, Swim tracking
- Real-time heart rate tracking
- Vibration-based alarm
- Water-resistant 5ATM (50 meters)
- 20 Days Battery Life, Magnetic charging
The Lenovo EGO is priced at INR 1,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart and Croma starting tomorrow, May 10th.