After teasing the product for a while, Huawei finally announced the Huawei Y9s in the Indian market. The phone comes with a 6.59-inch FULL HD+ ‘Ultra FullView’ display with an impressive 91% screen-to-body ratio.
This is achieved via the pop-up selfie camera mechanism, just like on the regular Huawei Y9. It is powered by the company’s Kirin 710F SoC paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage with support for microSD. Moving to the cameras, the phone comes with a 48MP (primary f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide angle f/2.4 aperture)+ 2MP (depth f/2.4 aperture) triple camera setup on the back.
On the front, you get a 16MP pop-up camera with f/2.2 aperture. The phone runs on Android 10 with EMUI on top. In terms of battery, there is a 4,000mAh cell with support for 10W charging.
Huawei Y9s specifications
- Display: 6.59-inch FULL HD+ IPS LCD display
- SoC: Octa-Core Kirin 710F processor with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB; expandable memory up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: EMUI 9.1 based on Android 10
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Rear cameras: 48MP (primary f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide angle f/2.4 aperture)+ 2MP (depth f/2.4 aperture)
- Front cameras: 16MP (f/2.2 aperture)
- Side-mounted physical fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5mm jack
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Huawei Y9s is priced at INR 19,990 (6GB+128GB) and will be available on sale starting 19th May from Amazon.in.