After days of teasing, HUAWEI finally announced the Y9 Prime 2019 in India today. The phone packs a 6.59-inch Full HD+ display with 91% screen-to-body ratio, like most of the pop-up camera smartphones. The Y9 Prime 2019 comes powered by the octa-core Kirin 710F chipset along with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage.
In terms of optics, there is a 16-megapixel primary camera with AI features, 8-megapixel triple rear camera and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. A 16-megapixel pop-up camera sits on the front. Apart from this, you get a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, GPU Turbo 3.0 for better gaming and a 4,000mAh battery.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 specifications
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP pop-up front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 comes in Emerald Green, and Sapphire Blue colors are priced at INR 15,990 with sales starting from August 7th on Amazon.in. Customers can Pre-Book the device across Croma, Poorvika and all other retail outlets starting from 5th August and they will get a classic combination of Huawei Sport BT headphones and 15600 mAh power bank worth Rs. 4598 absolutely free.
Other launch offers include
- No cost EMI up to 6 months
- Exchange offer up to Rs. 1500
- Up to 10% Instant discount for SBI card users
- Rs. 500 Amazon Pay instant cashback
- Benefits up to Rs. 20,000 for Jio users including Rs.2200 cashback as vouchers and 125GB (5GB x 25) Additional 4G Data on Rs.198/Rs.299 recharge