HUAWEI just launched the HUAWEI Watch GT 2 their newest smartwatch in India. The watch promises 2 weeks of battery life on a single charge, supports Bluetooth calling and has an in-device capacity to store and play 500 songs. It comes in 42mm and 46mm models in 1.2-inch / 1.39-inch size with a Super AMOLED display with a 3D glass screen.
The watch is equipped with HUAWEI’s proprietary Kirin A1 Chipset that integrates an advanced Bluetooth processing unit, a powerful audio processing unit, an ultra-low power consumption application processor and a separate power management unit and can track 15 sports including eight outdoor sports (running, walking, climbing, hiking trail running, cycling, open water, triathlon) and seven indoor sports (walking, running, cycling, swimming pool, free training, elliptical machine, rowing machine).
HUAWEI Watch GT 2 specifications
- 1.2-inch / 1.39-inch AMOLED touch display
- HUAWEI Kirin A1 chip
- Bluetooth 5.1 that connects to Android 4.4 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- GPS supported
- Dimensions: 45.9 x 45.9 x 10.7 mm; Weight: 41 g (46mm series) / 41.8 x 41.8x 9.4 mm; Weight: 29 g (46mm series)
- Integrated microphone and speaker, Bluetooth calling
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Heart rate tracking with TruSeen 3.5, sleep monitoring, HUAWEI TruRelax, and all-day activity tracking.
- 15 workout modes
- 455mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life
HUAWEI Watch GT2 46mm Sport (Black) is priced at Rs. 15,990, 46mm Leather version costs Rs. 17, 990 and 46mm Metal version costs Rs. 21, 990 with sales starting from December 19th on Flipkart, Amazon, and Croma while Pre-booking starts on 12th December.