Huawei unveiled P20, their newest flagship at an event in Paris. P20 has a 5.8-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with a notch, is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 10nm SoC with i7 co-processor, dedicated neural network processing unit and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Emotion UI 8.1 on top.
There is also support for Google AR Core for running AR apps and services. P20 has Leica dual-lens camera with 12-megapixel RGB sensor, 20-megapixel monochrome sensor and 2x Hybrid Zoom, dual-tone LED flash and optical image stabilization (OIS) and Huawei’s own dual ISP. It also has a 24-megapixel front-facing camera with AI beautification.
Huawei has thrown in a bunch of AI features to the EMUI which can be found in the camera app and other areas. P20 comes in 2 new funky colors, Twilight and Pink Gold, achieved by applying several layers of NCVM optical coatings underneath the glass back, so light hitting the surface refracts and creates a vivid, yet gradual change of hue.
- 5.8-inch ( 2240 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor + i7 co-processor,Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) dual rear cameras with Leica Summilux-H lenses, 1.55μm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, laser focus, deep focus, PDAF, CAF, 960fps super slo-mo
- 24MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, HiFi audio with HWA, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 70.8 x 7.65 mm; Weight: 165g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with fast charging