Huawei launched its Huawei Freebuds 3 truly wireless earbuds in India. These come with the latest Kirin A1 chip with dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1. The buds feature a similar design to that of the Apple AirPods.
Huawei calls their design as ‘Dolphin Bionic’ for more comfortable and stable wearing, and the Open-fit design is ergonomically engineered for maximum comfort. The buds also have a built-in bone voice sensor that enhances the voice and bone vibrations for an overall better voice experience over calls.
The earbuds feature intuitive controls such as double-tap the right to play / switch music, or the left to turn on / off ANC function. Playback pauses when taken off, and resumes once put back in. There is support for Qi wireless charging for the charging case.
Huawei FreeBuds 3 specifications
- HUAWEI Kirin A1 chipset, Bluetooth 5.1
- 14.2mm dynamic drivers
- Active noise cancellation, Ambient noise cancellation up to 15dB
- 190ms low latency for gaming
- Double-tap control, Pop-up, and pair with devices running EMUI10 or above
- Weight: 4.5 g (per earbud), 48 g (charging case)
- 30mAh battery (per bud) with 410mAh battery on charging case
- USB Type-C (5V 1.2A 6W) and Qi (2W) wireless charging for charging case
The Huawei FreeBuds 3 comes in Glossy White and Glossy Black colors, is priced at INR 12990, and will be available from Amazon.in from May 20. HUAWEI is also offering free HUAWEI CP61 Wireless Charger with the earbuds during the first few sales.