HTC after a long hibernation launched their newest smartphone, the Wildfire X in India. The phone comes with a 6.22-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display with 88.8% screen-to-body ratio. On the hardware side, it is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with up to 4GB RAM.
On the optics front, it has a 12-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 8-megapixel camera for loss-less 2x optical zoom and 8x Hybrid Zoom and a 5-megapixel depth sensor for portrait shots. On the front, you get an 8-megapixel camera. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie out of the box with a 3300mAh battery with 10W charging via USB Type-C.
HTC Wildfire X specifications
- 6.22-inch HD+ 19:9 display
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with 1.25um pixel size, LED flash, 8MP camera for 2x Lossless Optical Zoom and 8x Hybrid Zoom, 5MP depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera, 86-degree FoV
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11ac , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type C
- 3300mAh battery with 10W charging
The HTC Wildfire X comes in Sapphire Blue color and is priced at INR 9,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs INR 12,999. The phone goes on sale starting August 22nd on Flipkart.com