HONOR today announced the all-new HONOR Play 9A along with the HONOR 30S in China. The HONOR Play 9A comes with a 6.3-inch HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
It is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC paired with 4GB RAM plus up to 128GB of internal storage. It runs on Android 10 on top of Magic UI 3.0.1 but does not ship with Google Mobile Services (GMS).
Moving to the optics, the Play 8A sports dual rear cameras which is a combination of 13MP f/1.8 (primary) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth sensor) and the front-facing camera is an f/2.0 8MP shooter. There is a 5000mAh battery with support for 10W charging through a micro USB port.
Honor Play 9A specifications
- 6.3-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 display
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 Processor with 680 MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.0.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP f/1.8 (primary) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth sensor)
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery
HONOR Play 9A comes in Black, Blue, and Jasper Green color options. The 4GB RAM + 64GB storage version is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 127 / INR 9535 approx.) and the 4GB RAM + 128GB storage version is priced at 1199 yuan (US$ 169 / INR 12720 approx.).