HONOR launched the HONOR Band 5 in China just 2 weeks ago and is all set to launch the band in India as well this week. The successor to the popular HONOR Band 4 retains much of the same design but adds a host of features to the mix.
Band 5 has a 0.95-inch AMOLED color 2.5D curved glass touch screen display with a capacitive Home button underneath. It comes with continuous heart rate tracking, with atrial fibrillation screening and automatic activity tracking that lets you track running, cycling, swimming and more. The band 5 is also water-resistant up to 50 meters.
The band has TruSleep 3.5 that uses cardiopulmonary coupled dynamics spectrum (CPC) to monitor complete sleep structure including deep sleep (REM) to analyze sleep and offer personalized sleep recommendations. It has a new SpO2 sensor for estimating blood oxygen levels.
Honor Band 5 specifications
- 0.95 inch AMOLED touch color display
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android 4.4 (or later) or iOS 9.0 (or later)
- Pedometer, Sleep Tracker, Exercise tracker, Sedentary reminder
- 6-axis inertial sensors, infrared wearing detection sensor
- PPG heart rate sensor for continuous Heart rate tracking
- Call and Message notification, Incoming call mute function
- Water and dust resistant (50 meters/ 5 ATM)
- SpO2 sensor
- NFC (Optional)
- 100mAh battery with up to 14 days of usage time, 20 days standby
The Honor Band 5 comes in Meteorite Black, Coral Pink, and Midnight Blue color and will be priced under INR 3,000 with sales starting immediately on Flipkart.