We haven’t really heard from Honor in a long time, and the lockdown has further prevented the brand from launching some exciting products in India. We now are being told that Honor will announce the Honor 9X Pro in India as soon as the lockdown is lifted.
Honor 9X Pro made its global debut back in February alongside company’s laptop range the Magicbook 14 & 15. The smartphone will be the first device from Honor in India that will come with the Huawei Mobile Services suite. The HONOR 9X Pro will also come equipped with the Huawei Assistant, a virtual assistant that facilitates information search and apps accessibility, adding more convenience for the user. Through the Huawei AppGallery, the HONOR 9X Pro has access to a wide variety of apps across Health & Fitness, Entertainment, Music, and Photography.
The phone sports a 6.59-inch FHD+ display with a pop-up camera, is powered by the Kirin 810 SoC, and comes in two RAM and storage options. The phone will run on Android 10 with EMUI 10 on top. There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 4,000mAh battery. In terms of optics, there is a triple camera setup on the back with a 48MP main sensor, along with an 8MP wide-angle-lens and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, you get a 16MP selfie shooter.
Honor 9X Pro specifications
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ LCD display
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 processor with ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with EMUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4,000mAh battery
The phone will be announced post lockdown, and the sales should commence some time in the coming weeks. As for the pricing info, expect the phone to be priced between INR 16,000 to INR 20,000.