Apple launched its most anticipated iPhone of this year, the new iPhone SE. The phone was slated to launch under the iPhone 9 branding but chose iPhone SE instead. The phone is powered by A13 Bionic chip which is seen on the iPhone 11 series.
The phone comes with a 4.7-inch HD Retain screen with Haptic Touch and the Touch ID fingerprint sensor below the display. It features a single 12MP camera with 4k video recording and a 7MP front camera. In terms of storage, the phone is available in three configurations with 3GB RAM as standard.
Apple iPhone SE 2020 specifications
- 4.7-inch HD+ IPS display
- Apple A13 Bionic 64-bit processor with 8-core Neural Engine
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera, optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- TouchID fingerprint sensor
- Built‑in stereo speaker
- 4G LTE with up to 1.6Gbps, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- 1821mAh battery with Up to 13 hours video playback, Qi wireless charging, 18W fast charging
The Apple iPhone SE 2020 comes in Black, White, and PRODUCT(RED) colors and starts at INR 42,500 for the 64GB version, 128GB version costs INR 47,800 and Rs. 58,300 for the 256GB storage variant. It will be available through Apple Authorized Resellers and online retailers soon in India.