Amazon has officially launched its Prime Service in India. The service is free to try for two months, after which the company will charge a sum of Rs. 499 for a 1 year service for early subscribers offering a limited discount of Rs. 500 from the usual 1 year membership of Rs.999 for one year. This is also much lower than the earlier expected price of Rs 3499 based on US subscriptions.
Here is the list of Benefits that Amazon Prime members would get :
- FREE One-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- FREE Two-Day delivery to eligible addresses.
- Discounted Same-Day Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50.
- Discounted Morning Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50.
- Discounted Scheduled Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50.
- No minimum order value required for FREE Standard Delivery.
- Prime Early Access- Get early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.in.
- Prime Exclusive Deals – Get exclusive Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day for Prime members on Amazon.in