Huami just announced their newest smartwatch Amazfit GTR in the Chinese market. The new smartwatch comes in a bunch of finishes and sizes including Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Titanium case options and in 42mm and 47mm case sizes. The watch features an AMOLED display with 326PPI pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 5 ATM water resistance, and NFC support.
There is GPS+GLONASS, air pressure sensor, BioTracker PPG for 24-hour uninterrupted accurate heart rate monitoring, sedentary reminder, all-day health monitoring, and sleep analysis. The Amazfit GTR 47mm also has automatic arrhythmia (including atrial fibrillation) function in heart rate monitoring suite.
Amazfit GTR specifications
- 47mm — 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) / 42mm — 1.2-inch ( 390 x 390 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, AF Coating
- Supports Android 5.0 and above, iO S10.0 and above
- BioTracker PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor,6-Axis Accelerometer, 3 Axial Geomagnetic Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor, Capacitive Sensor, Ambient Light Brightness Sensor
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC, GPS + GLONASS
- Water-resistant and dust-resistant (5ATM / 50 meters)
- 47mm — 410mAh LiPo battery with up to 24-days battery life with normal use, up to 74 days in basic watch mode
- 42mm —195mAh LiPo battery with up to 12-days battery life with normal use, up to 34 days in basic watch mode
The Amazfit GTR 42mm standard version with a black, pink or white strap is priced at 799 yuan (US$ 119 / INR 7,975 approx.), and the special edition with white leather strap is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 145 / INR 9,970 approx.). The Amazfit GTR 47mm aluminum alloy and stainless steel versions with a brown leather strap are priced at 999 yuan (US$ 145 / INR 9,970 approx.) and the titanium version with a fluoro rubber strap and Iron Man special edition are priced at 1399 yuan (US$ 203 / INR 13,965 approx.).